Accurate Franchising Will Assist You with Real Estate Services
Our mission is to provide integrated services — from strategic planning to execution — that are creative, cost-effective and responsive to clients’ specific commercial real estate needs.
Franchise site selection is one of the most important factors that both you and your franchisees need to consider. The location of a business can make or break it, so it is absolutely essential to find the right location for each and every franchisee.
Site Selection, Construction Management and More!
As a trusted partner and advocate, we support our clients’ long-term success by utilizing industry insight and precise local market knowledge and execution. We leverage our resources to serve franchisors, franchisees, investors, and occupiers with a full spectrum of commercial real estate services including but not limited to:
- Franchise Tenant Representation: In situations in which you or your franchisees need representation, our professionals can help. We can refer you to qualified representatives or otherwise represent you ourselves.
- Franchise Site Selection: As we already mentioned, finding the right site for your franchises is an important part of their success. We can work together with you and your individual franchisees to find the ideal site for your business.
- Franchise Lease Negotiation: An important service you can offer your franchisees—who may not be experienced business owners—is assistance with negotiating building leases. These negotiations can save your franchisee money, give them added benefits of the property, and more.
- Franchise Construction Management and Permitting (build-out to signage): A lot goes into making a building franchise ready—after all, one of the biggest advantages of franchising is that each location is more or less the same. One of our important real estate services is franchise construction management, which helps you and your franchisee find the right contractors, suppliers, and more.
- Franchise Finance Consulting: Financing a franchise is a big commitment, so allow our experts to consult with your business to give advice on different financing options.
- Franchise Market Research: An essential part of all franchise real estate decisions is market research. Choosing a good site for a franchise depends entirely on the local demographics, economy, and so much more. Franchise market research is one of Accurate Franchising’s most important services that we offer.
Accurate Franchising is a leading franchise commercial real estate service brokerage and consultant with more than twenty professionals nationwide offering expert services to all of our clients. Contact us to get started, and improve your franchise system right away!
blog / latest news
Although not every business is right for franchising, there are several signs that can indicate yours is the perfect concept to do so. Here at Accurate Franchising, Inc., we have assessments, tools, and resources that can help you decide if your business is ready to become a franchise brand. We will work with you to…Read more
If your business is ready to expand, there are two ways to go about it: company-owned locations or franchising. Both have their advantages, but the biggest differences come down to growth. When you have several company-owned locations, there is a lot of work that you need to put in to each location to make sure…Read more
Once you have decided to expand your business through franchising, the next thing on the agenda is developing a structure that not only works for just one business but several franchises. In order to see your brand grow, it is important to develop an infrastructure and system that maximizes your franchisees’ potential for success. Accurate…Read more
Growing franchises is something we specialize in here at Accurate Franchising, Inc., and we are successful because of our experts, who are well-versed in lead generation. Generating leads is an important concept to understand when learning how to franchise your business. There are so many franchise opportunities out there that prospects may be having a…Read more
Once you have decided to franchise your business, you began a journey through an industry that has seen exponential growth over the years. According to the 2018 Franchise Business Outlook by The International Franchise Association, the franchising industry is expected to generate $450 billion, and opportunities may prove to have more stability and security in…Read more
As the saying goes, two is always better than one, and the same goes for business expansion. Three, four, five, or more locations are a true testament to a business’ growth, but how much will it all cost? Expanding through franchising is known to be potentially cheaper than opening multiple corporate-owned businesses, but where does…Read more
Starting a franchise is the best way to go about expanding your business without the hassle of owning multiple properties. Through franchising, franchisees have the ability to own a business, proudly displaying their proven hard work and representing what they stand for. However, in order to achieve this and foster successful franchises, finding the right…Read more
Once you took the step to turn your small business into a franchise, you probably thought, “now what?” Going through the motions of setting up a franchise brand may not have been enough to actually help it grow, but Accurate Franchising can help. Our 30+ years of experience in the industry has helped us get…Read more