Accurate Franchising Will Assist You with Real Estate Services
Our mission is to provide integrated services — from strategic planning to execution — that are creative, cost-effective and responsive to clients’ specific commercial real estate needs.
Franchise site selection is one of the most important factors that both you and your franchisees need to consider. The location of a business can make or break it, so it is absolutely essential to find the right location for each and every franchisee.
Site Selection, Construction Management and More!
As a trusted partner and advocate, we support our clients’ long-term success by utilizing industry insight and precise local market knowledge and execution. We leverage our resources to serve franchisors, franchisees, investors, and occupiers with a full spectrum of commercial real estate services including but not limited to:
- Franchise Tenant Representation: In situations in which you or your franchisees need representation, our professionals can help. We can refer you to qualified representatives or otherwise represent you ourselves.
- Franchise Site Selection: As we already mentioned, finding the right site for your franchises is an important part of their success. We can work together with you and your individual franchisees to find the ideal site for your business.
- Franchise Lease Negotiation: An important service you can offer your franchisees—who may not be experienced business owners—is assistance with negotiating building leases. These negotiations can save your franchisee money, give them added benefits of the property, and more.
- Franchise Construction Management and Permitting (build-out to signage): A lot goes into making a building franchise ready—after all, one of the biggest advantages of franchising is that each location is more or less the same. One of our important real estate services is franchise construction management, which helps you and your franchisee find the right contractors, suppliers, and more.
- Franchise Finance Consulting: Financing a franchise is a big commitment, so allow our experts to consult with your business to give advice on different financing options.
- Franchise Market Research: An essential part of all franchise real estate decisions is market research. Choosing a good site for a franchise depends entirely on the local demographics, economy, and so much more. Franchise market research is one of Accurate Franchising’s most important services that we offer.
Accurate Franchising is a leading franchise commercial real estate service brokerage and consultant with more than twenty professionals nationwide offering expert services to all of our clients. Contact us to get started, and improve your franchise system right away!
blog / latest news
Whether you are a food and beverage fast-casual style franchise or a home improvement business, standing out from the competition is crucial for learning how to create a franchise system. When you franchise your business, you’re going into the process with the goal of reaching the masses. Therefore, establishing a unique brand message and service…Read more
Whether you’re an established franchisor or are leading an up-and-coming franchise brand, having a great franchise disclosure document (FDD) is crucial. The FDD is a valuable asset to you, your franchisees, and anyone who is considering becoming a franchisee. Accurate Franchising, Inc. was founded by experts with decades of experience in the franchising space, and…Read more
There are lots of great reasons to partner with Accurate Franchising, Inc. for franchise development services. Whether your franchise brand is large or small, well-established or just starting, we have the resources and the expertise to help you bolster your franchise offering. Read on to learn about just a few of the valuable services we…Read more
So you’ve started a business, and now you’re ready to expand. There are a variety of different ways to go about building a business empire, and franchising is one of the best. If your profits are soaring, your employees are happy, your productivity is high, it’s probably time to start thinking about expansion. Sure, you…Read more
Creating a new franchise brand without any advance research clearly isn’t advisable, but you might want to dedicate more time to it than you initially thought. Thoroughly understanding demographics, including not only your target consumers both at home and abroad, but also the traits that make up your ideal franchisee, will go a long…Read more
Perhaps the most important part of franchising is developing an infrastructure that is accessible to potential franchisees, and easy for them to understand. This means giving franchisees a clear idea of what to expect financially, creating valuable resources for them to use, and a built-in support infrastructure that helps them along the way. When…Read more
At Accurate Franchising, Inc., growing franchises is our specialty. One of the reasons we’re so good at it is because our experts are well versed in lead generation, which is invaluable to any franchise, regardless of your industry. Because there are so many franchise opportunities out there, franchisee prospects may be having a hard time…Read more
Everything You Need to Know About Franchise Development from Site Selection to Construction Management
Deciding where to set up your franchise is one of the most important choices you will make during the franchise process. After all, your location will determine the amount of foot-traffic you receive, as well as how convenient it is for customers to stop in. Because this is such a crucial aspect of franchising, we…Read more