Looking to Sell Your Existing Franchise Units? We Can Help
As a franchisor, marketing and selling existing franchise units can be a challenge. Accurate Franchising — in connection with our partners at Transworld Business Advisors — has over 65 years of experience in the franchise resale business. Because we understand the complex needs of a franchise system, we can help you face the challenge of a franchise resale with confidence.
Accurate Franchising offers franchisors an unmatched level of skill in our franchise resale program. Each sale process is confidential to protect your business and keep clients, customers, and investors happy.
When you work with the Accurate Franchising franchise resale program, our 350+ highly trained professionals will manage the entire process, including:
- Providing franchisors with up-to-date reporting on the sale’s progress: Keeping everyone informed on the sales process is one of the ways that we put our customers first. We won’t keep you in the dark as we market your franchise to the perfect buyer.
- Preparing a comprehensive business analysis: In order to sell your franchise, we have to analyze the business to understand what makes it marketable. This analysis is integral to the franchise sales process and makes it go more smoothly.
- Assisting in valuation: Our experienced professionals can help you determine the value of your business so that we can ensure the sale goes for a fair price.
- Marketing the franchise confidentially throughout our extensive network: One of the biggest benefits of selling your franchise with Accurate Franchising is our enormous network of buyers and sellers. We utilize this network to sell your franchise confidentially, making the transition simple and seamless.
- Meeting with and qualifying potential buyers: As a business owner, you do not have time to meet with a variety of buyers and ensure that they are qualified to purchase your franchise, so Accurate Franchising steps in to do it for you.
- Assisting in preparing the offer: The paperwork surrounding a franchise sale can be complex, so our experts help you prepare the formal offer for sale.
- Coordinating the closing of the sale: Signatures, tax documents, business forms, lists, fees, and so much more goes into closing the sale of your franchise. When you use our franchise sales program, we will coordinate all of that to make the closing process go smoothly.
Whether it’s a single or a multi-unit franchise sale, Accurate Franchising will handle the resale process from beginning to end. It is vital for a franchise system to ensure that the sales of existing franchises are handled professionally, quickly, and confidentially to ensure the overall success of the franchise system as a whole. At Accurate Franchising, we maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality to help our clients make the optimal franchise sale.
blog / latest news
Although not every business is right for franchising, there are several signs that can indicate yours is the perfect concept to do so. Here at Accurate Franchising, Inc., we have assessments, tools, and resources that can help you decide if your business is ready to become a franchise brand. We will work with you to…Read more
If your business is ready to expand, there are two ways to go about it: company-owned locations or franchising. Both have their advantages, but the biggest differences come down to growth. When you have several company-owned locations, there is a lot of work that you need to put in to each location to make sure…Read more
Once you have decided to expand your business through franchising, the next thing on the agenda is developing a structure that not only works for just one business but several franchises. In order to see your brand grow, it is important to develop an infrastructure and system that maximizes your franchisees’ potential for success. Accurate…Read more
Growing franchises is something we specialize in here at Accurate Franchising, Inc., and we are successful because of our experts, who are well-versed in lead generation. Generating leads is an important concept to understand when learning how to franchise your business. There are so many franchise opportunities out there that prospects may be having a…Read more
Once you have decided to franchise your business, you began a journey through an industry that has seen exponential growth over the years. According to the 2018 Franchise Business Outlook by The International Franchise Association, the franchising industry is expected to generate $450 billion, and opportunities may prove to have more stability and security in…Read more
As the saying goes, two is always better than one, and the same goes for business expansion. Three, four, five, or more locations are a true testament to a business’ growth, but how much will it all cost? Expanding through franchising is known to be potentially cheaper than opening multiple corporate-owned businesses, but where does…Read more
Starting a franchise is the best way to go about expanding your business without the hassle of owning multiple properties. Through franchising, franchisees have the ability to own a business, proudly displaying their proven hard work and representing what they stand for. However, in order to achieve this and foster successful franchises, finding the right…Read more
Once you took the step to turn your small business into a franchise, you probably thought, “now what?” Going through the motions of setting up a franchise brand may not have been enough to actually help it grow, but Accurate Franchising can help. Our 30+ years of experience in the industry has helped us get…Read more