Looking to Sell Your Existing Franchise Units? We Can Help
As a franchisor, marketing and selling existing franchise units can be a challenge. Accurate Franchising — in connection with our partners at Transworld Business Advisors — has over 65 years of experience in the franchise resale business. Because we understand the complex needs of a franchise system, we can help you face the challenge of a franchise resale with confidence.
Accurate Franchising offers franchisors an unmatched level of skill in our franchise resale program. Each sale process is confidential to protect your business and keep clients, customers, and investors happy.
When you work with the Accurate Franchising franchise resale program, our 350+ highly trained professionals will manage the entire process, including:
- Providing franchisors with up-to-date reporting on the sale’s progress: Keeping everyone informed on the sales process is one of the ways that we put our customers first. We won’t keep you in the dark as we market your franchise to the perfect buyer.
- Preparing a comprehensive business analysis: In order to sell your franchise, we have to analyze the business to understand what makes it marketable. This analysis is integral to the franchise sales process and makes it go more smoothly.
- Assisting in valuation: Our experienced professionals can help you determine the value of your business so that we can ensure the sale goes for a fair price.
- Marketing the franchise confidentially throughout our extensive network: One of the biggest benefits of selling your franchise with Accurate Franchising is our enormous network of buyers and sellers. We utilize this network to sell your franchise confidentially, making the transition simple and seamless.
- Meeting with and qualifying potential buyers: As a business owner, you do not have time to meet with a variety of buyers and ensure that they are qualified to purchase your franchise, so Accurate Franchising steps in to do it for you.
- Assisting in preparing the offer: The paperwork surrounding a franchise sale can be complex, so our experts help you prepare the formal offer for sale.
- Coordinating the closing of the sale: Signatures, tax documents, business forms, lists, fees, and so much more goes into closing the sale of your franchise. When you use our franchise sales program, we will coordinate all of that to make the closing process go smoothly.
Whether it’s a single or a multi-unit franchise sale, Accurate Franchising will handle the resale process from beginning to end. It is vital for a franchise system to ensure that the sales of existing franchises are handled professionally, quickly, and confidentially to ensure the overall success of the franchise system as a whole. At Accurate Franchising, we maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality to help our clients make the optimal franchise sale.
blog / latest news
What Is the Franchise Disclosure Document and Why Do You Need it to Franchise Your Business? When you franchise your business you’ll need to have a number of resources ready for your franchisees, and the franchise disclosure document (FDD) is perhaps the most important. The FDD spells out everything investors need to know about your…Read more
How to Grow Your Franchise without Missing a Beat Trying to grow your franchise on your own can feel downright impossible. Even if you have a great franchising concept, you might not be sure where to start. Conversely, you might have started the process on your own with disappointing results. To succeed, franchisors not only…Read more
Accurate Franchising, Inc. stands out from other business consultants because we’ve developed a host of resources specifically to help our clients franchise their businesses, and to improve upon the systems they already have in place. When you enlist our services, you’ll see how we utilize these resources to guide us as we work together to…Read more
“Is my business franchise-ready?” If you’ve been asking yourself this question, chances are you’re ready to expand your business by turning it into a franchise brand. Franchising is a great way to grow your business: Franchisees assume the financial burden of opening new locations, while you support them by providing them with a ready-made business…Read more
There are many ways a franchise consultant can help businesses reach their full potential. Are you thinking about franchising your business? Do you already own a franchise brand but are having trouble achieving steady growth? At Accurate Franchising, Inc., we have years of experience developing franchise offerings and finding qualified leads. Our franchise consultants come…Read more
Franchising your business is a monumental step in your career, helping you build a bigger business without having to do all of the work yourself. It also allows you to expand domestically or internationally, to a variety of locations, while you take a more hands-off approach. Growing your brand through others is a great way…Read more
Franchising your business is a great way to expand without the added stress of having to run each individual location yourself. At Accurate Franchising, we’ve seen time and time again how beneficial it can be to convert your independent business into a franchise, and we’re the perfect partner for guiding you through the process. From…Read more
It’s no secret why starting a franchise has proven so popular. It allows you to both simply your business as well as put you in a good position to expand. However, there are several challenges involved, and those challenged often easily deter prospective franchisees. You might be wondering what steps you can take to ensure…Read more