Looking to Sell Your Existing Franchise Units? We Can Help
As a franchisor, marketing and selling existing franchise units can be a challenge. Accurate Franchising — in connection with our partners at Transworld Business Advisors — has over 65 years of experience in the franchise resale business. Because we understand the complex needs of a franchise system, we can help you face the challenge of a franchise resale with confidence.
Accurate Franchising offers franchisors an unmatched level of skill in our franchise resale program. Each sale process is confidential to protect your business and keep clients, customers, and investors happy.
When you work with the Accurate Franchising franchise resale program, our 350+ highly trained professionals will manage the entire process, including:
- Providing franchisors with up-to-date reporting on the sale’s progress: Keeping everyone informed on the sales process is one of the ways that we put our customers first. We won’t keep you in the dark as we market your franchise to the perfect buyer.
- Preparing a comprehensive business analysis: In order to sell your franchise, we have to analyze the business to understand what makes it marketable. This analysis is integral to the franchise sales process and makes it go more smoothly.
- Assisting in valuation: Our experienced professionals can help you determine the value of your business so that we can ensure the sale goes for a fair price.
- Marketing the franchise confidentially throughout our extensive network: One of the biggest benefits of selling your franchise with Accurate Franchising is our enormous network of buyers and sellers. We utilize this network to sell your franchise confidentially, making the transition simple and seamless.
- Meeting with and qualifying potential buyers: As a business owner, you do not have time to meet with a variety of buyers and ensure that they are qualified to purchase your franchise, so Accurate Franchising steps in to do it for you.
- Assisting in preparing the offer: The paperwork surrounding a franchise sale can be complex, so our experts help you prepare the formal offer for sale.
- Coordinating the closing of the sale: Signatures, tax documents, business forms, lists, fees, and so much more goes into closing the sale of your franchise. When you use our franchise sales program, we will coordinate all of that to make the closing process go smoothly.
Whether it’s a single or a multi-unit franchise sale, Accurate Franchising will handle the resale process from beginning to end. It is vital for a franchise system to ensure that the sales of existing franchises are handled professionally, quickly, and confidentially to ensure the overall success of the franchise system as a whole. At Accurate Franchising, we maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality to help our clients make the optimal franchise sale.
blog / latest news
So you’ve started a business, and now you’re ready to expand. There are a variety of different ways to go about building a business empire, and franchising is one of the best. If your profits are soaring, your employees are happy, your productivity is high, it’s probably time to start thinking about expansion. Sure, you…Read more
Creating a new franchise brand without any advance research clearly isn’t advisable, but you might want to dedicate more time to it than you initially thought. Thoroughly understanding demographics, including not only your target consumers both at home and abroad, but also the traits that make up your ideal franchisee, will go a long…Read more
Perhaps the most important part of franchising is developing an infrastructure that is accessible to potential franchisees, and easy for them to understand. This means giving franchisees a clear idea of what to expect financially, creating valuable resources for them to use, and a built-in support infrastructure that helps them along the way. When…Read more
At Accurate Franchising, Inc., growing franchises is our specialty. One of the reasons we’re so good at it is because our experts are well versed in lead generation, which is invaluable to any franchise, regardless of your industry. Because there are so many franchise opportunities out there, franchisee prospects may be having a hard time…Read more
Everything You Need to Know About Franchise Development from Site Selection to Construction Management
Deciding where to set up your franchise is one of the most important choices you will make during the franchise process. After all, your location will determine the amount of foot-traffic you receive, as well as how convenient it is for customers to stop in. Because this is such a crucial aspect of franchising, we…Read more
If you’re a franchisor and your sales have been slumping, it’s probably time re-evaluate your strategy, and enlist some franchise development assistance. Franchise development covers many of the aspects of franchising that prospective buyers pay attention to, helping you present your brand not just as a business, but as a potential franchise partner. Accurate Franchising,…Read more
Trying to answer the question “How much will it cost to franchise my business?” Accurate Franchising, Inc. might be able to help. The answer will be different for every business owner, but in many cases, the cost is well worth the potential profit to be gained. Let’s take a look at a few of the…Read more
If you’re asking yourself, “How do I franchise my business?” you’ve come to the right place. Accurate Franchising, Inc. has helped dozens of franchise brands to get off the ground and improve their performance throughout our years in business. We’ve learned from experience, not only from helping other franchise brands but through franchising ourselves –…Read more