Looking to Sell Your Existing Franchise Units? We Can Help
As a franchisor, marketing and selling existing franchise units can be a challenge. Accurate Franchising — in connection with our partners at Transworld Business Advisors — has over 65 years of experience in the franchise resale business. Because we understand the complex needs of a franchise system, we can help you face the challenge of a franchise resale with confidence.
Accurate Franchising offers franchisors an unmatched level of skill in our franchise resale program. Each sale process is confidential to protect your business and keep clients, customers, and investors happy.
When you work with the Accurate Franchising franchise resale program, our 350+ highly trained professionals will manage the entire process, including:
- Providing franchisors with up-to-date reporting on the sale’s progress: Keeping everyone informed on the sales process is one of the ways that we put our customers first. We won’t keep you in the dark as we market your franchise to the perfect buyer.
- Preparing a comprehensive business analysis: In order to sell your franchise, we have to analyze the business to understand what makes it marketable. This analysis is integral to the franchise sales process and makes it go more smoothly.
- Assisting in valuation: Our experienced professionals can help you determine the value of your business so that we can ensure the sale goes for a fair price.
- Marketing the franchise confidentially throughout our extensive network: One of the biggest benefits of selling your franchise with Accurate Franchising is our enormous network of buyers and sellers. We utilize this network to sell your franchise confidentially, making the transition simple and seamless.
- Meeting with and qualifying potential buyers: As a business owner, you do not have time to meet with a variety of buyers and ensure that they are qualified to purchase your franchise, so Accurate Franchising steps in to do it for you.
- Assisting in preparing the offer: The paperwork surrounding a franchise sale can be complex, so our experts help you prepare the formal offer for sale.
- Coordinating the closing of the sale: Signatures, tax documents, business forms, lists, fees, and so much more goes into closing the sale of your franchise. When you use our franchise sales program, we will coordinate all of that to make the closing process go smoothly.
Whether it’s a single or a multi-unit franchise sale, Accurate Franchising will handle the resale process from beginning to end. It is vital for a franchise system to ensure that the sales of existing franchises are handled professionally, quickly, and confidentially to ensure the overall success of the franchise system as a whole. At Accurate Franchising, we maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality to help our clients make the optimal franchise sale.
blog / latest news
Your lines are out the door, your demand seems endless, and you’ve crushed your bottom line each quarter. Expansion for your brand could be on the horizon, and now the question has emerged: do you franchise your business or maintain full ownership of your additional locations? As a franchise development company, we have evaluated the…Read more
While hiring a consultant to go over your business strategy might be insightful, it’s hard to feel confident that a one-time strategist is fully aware of the message of your brand. Through detailed evaluations and expert-level instruction, Accurate Franchising, Inc. is bringing a new standard for brands discovering how to build a franchise. Let’s take…Read more
Whether you are a food and beverage fast-casual style franchise or a home improvement business, standing out from the competition is crucial for learning how to create a franchise system. When you franchise your business, you’re going into the process with the goal of reaching the masses. Therefore, establishing a unique brand message and service…Read more
Whether you’re an established franchisor or are leading an up-and-coming franchise brand, having a great franchise disclosure document (FDD) is crucial. The FDD is a valuable asset to you, your franchisees, and anyone who is considering becoming a franchisee. Accurate Franchising, Inc. was founded by experts with decades of experience in the franchising space, and…Read more
There are lots of great reasons to partner with Accurate Franchising, Inc. for franchise development services. Whether your franchise brand is large or small, well-established or just starting, we have the resources and the expertise to help you bolster your franchise offering. Read on to learn about just a few of the valuable services we…Read more
So you’ve started a business, and now you’re ready to expand. There are a variety of different ways to go about building a business empire, and franchising is one of the best. If your profits are soaring, your employees are happy, your productivity is high, it’s probably time to start thinking about expansion. Sure, you…Read more
Creating a new franchise brand without any advance research clearly isn’t advisable, but you might want to dedicate more time to it than you initially thought. Thoroughly understanding demographics, including not only your target consumers both at home and abroad, but also the traits that make up your ideal franchisee, will go a long…Read more
Perhaps the most important part of franchising is developing an infrastructure that is accessible to potential franchisees, and easy for them to understand. This means giving franchisees a clear idea of what to expect financially, creating valuable resources for them to use, and a built-in support infrastructure that helps them along the way. When…Read more