Looking to Sell Your Existing Franchise Units? We Can Help
As a franchisor, marketing and selling existing franchise units can be a challenge. Accurate Franchising — in connection with our partners at Transworld Business Advisors — has over 65 years of experience in the franchise resale business. Because we understand the complex needs of a franchise system, we can help you face the challenge of a franchise resale with confidence.
Accurate Franchising offers franchisors an unmatched level of skill in our franchise resale program. Each sale process is confidential to protect your business and keep clients, customers, and investors happy.
When you work with the Accurate Franchising franchise resale program, our 350+ highly trained professionals will manage the entire process, including:
- Providing franchisors with up-to-date reporting on the sale’s progress: Keeping everyone informed on the sales process is one of the ways that we put our customers first. We won’t keep you in the dark as we market your franchise to the perfect buyer.
- Preparing a comprehensive business analysis: In order to sell your franchise, we have to analyze the business to understand what makes it marketable. This analysis is integral to the franchise sales process and makes it go more smoothly.
- Assisting in valuation: Our experienced professionals can help you determine the value of your business so that we can ensure the sale goes for a fair price.
- Marketing the franchise confidentially throughout our extensive network: One of the biggest benefits of selling your franchise with Accurate Franchising is our enormous network of buyers and sellers. We utilize this network to sell your franchise confidentially, making the transition simple and seamless.
- Meeting with and qualifying potential buyers: As a business owner, you do not have time to meet with a variety of buyers and ensure that they are qualified to purchase your franchise, so Accurate Franchising steps in to do it for you.
- Assisting in preparing the offer: The paperwork surrounding a franchise sale can be complex, so our experts help you prepare the formal offer for sale.
- Coordinating the closing of the sale: Signatures, tax documents, business forms, lists, fees, and so much more goes into closing the sale of your franchise. When you use our franchise sales program, we will coordinate all of that to make the closing process go smoothly.
Whether it’s a single or a multi-unit franchise sale, Accurate Franchising will handle the resale process from beginning to end. It is vital for a franchise system to ensure that the sales of existing franchises are handled professionally, quickly, and confidentially to ensure the overall success of the franchise system as a whole. At Accurate Franchising, we maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality to help our clients make the optimal franchise sale.
Have Franchising Questions You Need Answered?Make an appointment with a member of our team of specialists.Schedule Now
blog / latest news
When you’ve made the decision to convert your business to a franchise, it can be hard to figure out where to start. You’ll want to know how much it will cost, how long it will take, and you may even be wondering if it’s a good idea in the first place. Fortunately, a reputable franchise…Read more
Are you asking yourself, is my business ready to franchise? It’s something many would-be franchisors wonder when starting to research the subject. At AFI, we can help you answer that question. We’ve been in business for 30 years and have helped hundreds of clients decide if the day has finally come to franchise their brand…Read more
If today is the day you decide to franchise your business, you should know that you will be required by law to provide prospective franchisees with a legal document known as a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Item 19 – the section that provides a representation of future financial performance – is often said to be…Read more
To Learn How to Grow a Franchise, You Need to Connect with the Right Franchisees Anyone can claim to be a franchise development consultant but Accurate Franchising, Inc. is the only franchise development firm with first-hand franchise experience. We know how to grow a franchise because we’ve done it ourselves. In fact, we’ve done it…Read more
Let Us Show You How to Go Global At Accurate Franchising, Inc. we know how to take a franchise global because we’ve done it ourselves. In fact, our founder Ray Titus has opened 800 franchises in more than 70 countries. Our team of international franchising experts is ready to help you explore new markets that…Read more
It’s a big decision to franchise your business. It’s your baby, after all, and you don’t want to take that next step before you understand the opportunities and challenges of franchising. Accurate Franchising, Inc. is a leading franchise consulting company with more than 30 years of experience helping emerging brands build successful franchises of their…Read more
If you’re a business owner who wants to grow, and you’re asking yourself, “How can I build my franchise?” we have the answer — partner with Accurate Franchising, Inc. We’ve got 30 years of experience helping countless businesses grow their names and their brands and helping them stay competitive and viable in ever-changing conditions and…Read more
Franchising a business is an exciting and challenging process, one that requires a solid understanding of the important steps involved. It doesn’t happen by itself and it doesn’t happen overnight. Furthermore, if you type in “how to franchise my business” as a search engine query, you’re going to come up with pages and pages of…Read more