AFI’s Biggest Strength? Our Resources
As the experts in franchise growth, Accurate Franchising, Inc. has a wealth of resources available to help our clients at any stage in their franchise journey. Whether you are considering franchise growth for the first time or you want to expand even further with an improved strategy, our experts are here to help.
We use our industry knowledge, virtually limitless connections, and the most up-to-date growth strategies to turn your business into a franchise success. Here are some of the resources available to you.
- What Is a Franchise Consultant? Learn what a franchise consultant does for you and how you can benefit from our expertise.
- Franchise Vs Company Owned: What is the difference between these two growth strategies, and which one will work for your brand?
- Expanding Through Franchising: Download our FREE eBook to learn why expanding through franchising is a good idea.
- Franchise Registration States: Some states require different franchise registration. Find a complete list here.
- Is My Business Franchise Ready? Find out if franchising is right for your company.
- Franchise Profitability Calculator: Is your business going to be profitable as a franchise? Our free calculator will tell you.
- Free Franchise Feasibility Study: Answer some of our questions about your brand and we will get in touch to discuss whether your business is feasible.
- Free Franchise Growth Questionnaire: Want to grow your existing franchise brand but you’re feeling stuck? Let us help!
blog / latest news
Are you thinking of building a franchise of your own? If you’re a business owner who’s proud of the model you’ve developed, it is time you take things to the next level. There are many steps involved in taking your business from its current state to a successful franchise; so many that we don’t have the…Read more
Are you a successful business owner wondering “How do I franchise my business?” If so, you’re not alone. Business owners everywhere are beginning to realize the many benefits of turning their business into a franchise company. Accurate Franchising is an industry leader when it comes to helping business owners make the switch. With our years…Read more
The decision to franchise your business is a great way to grow your empire without all the hassle of needing to run every operation yourself. There are many excellent reasons to franchise your business, and Accurate Franchising is just the trusted partner you’ve been looking for to guide you through the process. Our founder, Ray…Read more
Recipient of Coveted “E” Award Honored For Export Opportunities WEST PALM BEACH, FL – May 21, 2018 – It was announced today by U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross, that United Franchise Group, a South Florida-based company with more than 1,600 franchises in over 80 countries, is the recipient of the coveted President’s “E” Award…Read more
If you’ve been researching how to franchise a company, Accurate Franchising has the answers you’re looking for. When you decide to expand your business through franchising, our expert guidance can help to make the process as simple as possible. No matter what line of work you’re in, we can help you to leverage your successful…Read more
If you’re a franchisor looking to make more sales, chances are your franchise development could be re-evaluated. Franchise development covers many of the aspects of franchising that buyers pay attention to, helping to define your brand not just as a business, but as a potential franchise partner. As the experts in turning businesses into franchise…Read more
If you’re interested in building a franchise brand you can be proud of, look to Accurate Franchising, Inc. for help. Our years of experience in the industry have given us the expertise we need to help your business get to the next level. Here is a closer look at some of the key services we…Read more
50 years ago, nobody expected a little sandwich shop based in Connecticut to become one of the biggest restaurant franchises around. But in spite of Subway’s humble beginnings – a 17-year-old with a $1,000 loan from a family friend started the brand – it has grown into a worldwide success with thousands of restaurants. If…Read more