AFI’s Biggest Strength? Our Resources
As the experts in franchise growth, Accurate Franchising, Inc. has a wealth of resources available to help our clients at any stage in their franchise journey. Whether you are considering franchise growth for the first time or you want to expand even further with an improved strategy, our experts are here to help.
We use our industry knowledge, virtually limitless connections, and the most up-to-date growth strategies to turn your business into a franchise success. Here are some of the resources available to you.
- What Is a Franchise Consultant? Learn what a franchise consultant does for you and how you can benefit from our expertise.
- Franchise Vs Company Owned: What is the difference between these two growth strategies, and which one will work for your brand?
- Expanding Through Franchising: Download our FREE eBook to learn why expanding through franchising is a good idea.
- Franchise Registration States: Some states require different franchise registration. Find a complete list here.
- Is My Business Franchise Ready? Find out if franchising is right for your company.
- Franchise Profitability Calculator: Is your business going to be profitable as a franchise? Our free calculator will tell you.
- Free Franchise Feasibility Study: Answer some of our questions about your brand and we will get in touch to discuss whether your business is feasible.
- Free Franchise Growth Questionnaire: Want to grow your existing franchise brand but you’re feeling stuck? Let us help!
blog / latest news
If you are trying to franchise your business, you may be wondering where the best place to start is. Your business has been performing very well, and in order to keep that growth and continue it, you need to expand with sure footing on a path more apt for success. This is where we come…Read more
Successfully expanding your franchise is no easy feat, which is why we are here to help. We want to see your franchise grow just as much as you do, so we offer services that can revamp your strategies and help facilitate more leads and potentially more franchisees. You want to grow your franchise, and we…Read more
If you have a thriving business that is ready to expand, there are a few ways to go about it. The first is to open another location, which you would also own, and hope that both locations can maintain that growth and profitability with their owner split between them. The other is to turn your…Read more
Starting a franchise can have many benefits, in addition to simply expanding your business. One of the biggest challenges of going about it is starting on the right foot with a plan that helps you facilitate growth. You may be wondering how to do this, and what kind of steps you can take to ensure…Read more
Although not every business is right for franchising, there are several signs that can indicate yours is the perfect concept to do so. Here at Accurate Franchising, Inc., we have assessments, tools, and resources that can help you decide if your business is ready to become a franchise brand. We will work with you to…Read more
If your business is ready to expand, there are two ways to go about it: company-owned locations or franchising. Both have their advantages, but the biggest differences come down to growth. When you have several company-owned locations, there is a lot of work that you need to put in to each location to make sure…Read more
Once you have decided to expand your business through franchising, the next thing on the agenda is developing a structure that not only works for just one business but several franchises. In order to see your brand grow, it is important to develop an infrastructure and system that maximizes your franchisees’ potential for success. Accurate…Read more
Growing franchises is something we specialize in here at Accurate Franchising, Inc., and we are successful because of our experts, who are well-versed in lead generation. Generating leads is an important concept to understand when learning how to franchise your business. There are so many franchise opportunities out there that prospects may be having a…Read more