AFI’s Biggest Strength? Our Resources
As the experts in franchise growth, Accurate Franchising, Inc. has a wealth of resources available to help our clients at any stage in their franchise journey. Whether you are considering franchise growth for the first time or you want to expand even further with an improved strategy, our experts are here to help.
We use our industry knowledge, virtually limitless connections, and the most up-to-date growth strategies to turn your business into a franchise success. Here are some of the resources available to you.
- What Is a Franchise Consultant? Learn what a franchise consultant does for you and how you can benefit from our expertise.
- Franchise Vs Company Owned: What is the difference between these two growth strategies, and which one will work for your brand?
- Expanding Through Franchising: Download our FREE eBook to learn why expanding through franchising is a good idea.
- Franchise Registration States: Some states require different franchise registration. Find a complete list here.
- Starting a Franchise: Learn about the three phases of growing a business — understanding the law, developing your system, and recruiting franchise owners.
- Is My Business Franchise Ready? Find out if franchising is right for your company.
- Franchise Profitability Calculator: Is your business going to be profitable as a franchise? Our free calculator will tell you.
- Free Franchise Feasibility Study: Answer some of our questions about your brand and we will get in touch to discuss whether your business is feasible.
- Free Franchise Growth Questionnaire: Want to grow your existing franchise brand but you’re feeling stuck? Let us help!
blog / latest news
Your lines are out the door, your demand seems endless, and you’ve crushed your bottom line each quarter. Expansion for your brand could be on the horizon, and now the question has emerged: do you franchise your business or maintain full ownership of your additional locations? As a franchise development company, we have evaluated the…Read more
While hiring a consultant to go over your business strategy might be insightful, it’s hard to feel confident that a one-time strategist is fully aware of the message of your brand. Through detailed evaluations and expert-level instruction, Accurate Franchising, Inc. is bringing a new standard for brands discovering how to build a franchise. Let’s take…Read more
Whether you are a food and beverage fast-casual style franchise or a home improvement business, standing out from the competition is crucial for learning how to create a franchise system. When you franchise your business, you’re going into the process with the goal of reaching the masses. Therefore, establishing a unique brand message and service…Read more
Whether you’re an established franchisor or are leading an up-and-coming franchise brand, having a great franchise disclosure document (FDD) is crucial. The FDD is a valuable asset to you, your franchisees, and anyone who is considering becoming a franchisee. Accurate Franchising, Inc. was founded by experts with decades of experience in the franchising space, and…Read more
There are lots of great reasons to partner with Accurate Franchising, Inc. for franchise development services. Whether your franchise brand is large or small, well-established or just starting, we have the resources and the expertise to help you bolster your franchise offering. Read on to learn about just a few of the valuable services we…Read more
So you’ve started a business, and now you’re ready to expand. There are a variety of different ways to go about building a business empire, and franchising is one of the best. If your profits are soaring, your employees are happy, your productivity is high, it’s probably time to start thinking about expansion. Sure, you…Read more
Creating a new franchise brand without any advance research clearly isn’t advisable, but you might want to dedicate more time to it than you initially thought. Thoroughly understanding demographics, including not only your target consumers both at home and abroad, but also the traits that make up your ideal franchisee, will go a long…Read more
Perhaps the most important part of franchising is developing an infrastructure that is accessible to potential franchisees, and easy for them to understand. This means giving franchisees a clear idea of what to expect financially, creating valuable resources for them to use, and a built-in support infrastructure that helps them along the way. When…Read more