AFI’s Biggest Strength? Our Resources
As the experts in franchise growth, Accurate Franchising, Inc. has a wealth of resources available to help our clients at any stage in their franchise journey. Whether you are considering franchise growth for the first time or you want to expand even further with an improved strategy, our experts are here to help.
We use our industry knowledge, virtually limitless connections, and the most up-to-date growth strategies to turn your business into a franchise success. Here are some of the resources available to you.
- What Is a Franchise Consultant? Learn what a franchise consultant does for you and how you can benefit from our expertise.
- Franchise Vs Company Owned: What is the difference between these two growth strategies, and which one will work for your brand?
- Expanding Through Franchising: Download our FREE eBook to learn why expanding through franchising is a good idea.
- Franchise Registration States: Some states require different franchise registration. Find a complete list here.
- Is My Business Franchise Ready? Find out if franchising is right for your company.
- Franchise Profitability Calculator: Is your business going to be profitable as a franchise? Our free calculator will tell you.
- Free Franchise Feasibility Study: Answer some of our questions about your brand and we will get in touch to discuss whether your business is feasible.
- Free Franchise Growth Questionnaire: Want to grow your existing franchise brand but you’re feeling stuck? Let us help!
blog / latest news
Once you have decided to expand your business through franchising, the next thing on the agenda is developing a structure that not only works for just one business but several franchises. In order to see your brand grow, it is important to develop an infrastructure and system that maximizes your franchisees’ potential for success. Accurate…Read more
Growing franchises is something we specialize in here at Accurate Franchising, Inc., and we are successful because of our experts, who are well-versed in lead generation. Generating leads is an important concept to understand when learning how to franchise your business. There are so many franchise opportunities out there that prospects may be having a…Read more
Once you have decided to franchise your business, you began a journey through an industry that has seen exponential growth over the years. According to the 2018 Franchise Business Outlook by The International Franchise Association, the franchising industry is expected to generate $450 billion, and opportunities may prove to have more stability and security in…Read more
As the saying goes, two is always better than one, and the same goes for business expansion. Three, four, five, or more locations are a true testament to a business’ growth, but how much will it all cost? Expanding through franchising is known to be potentially cheaper than opening multiple corporate-owned businesses, but where does…Read more
Starting a franchise is the best way to go about expanding your business without the hassle of owning multiple properties. Through franchising, franchisees have the ability to own a business, proudly displaying their proven hard work and representing what they stand for. However, in order to achieve this and foster successful franchises, finding the right…Read more
Once you took the step to turn your small business into a franchise, you probably thought, “now what?” Going through the motions of setting up a franchise brand may not have been enough to actually help it grow, but Accurate Franchising can help. Our 30+ years of experience in the industry has helped us get…Read more
Once you decide to open a franchise, you have to go through many steps to get it started. First, there is the hard assessment to actually determine whether franchising is right for your business, but then comes the harder part of creating a business model, writing training manuals, finding the right marketing techniques, and drafting…Read more
If you own a booming business, you may be wondering what the next step will be for expansion. Opening a second business is a valid option, but then it splits you between two locations and takes time away that could be dedicated to helping your business continue to grow. At Accurate Franchising, a franchise consultant…Read more