Looking to Sell Your Existing Franchise Units? We Can Help
As a franchisor, marketing and selling existing franchise units can be a challenge. Accurate Franchising — in connection with our partners at Transworld Business Advisors — has over 65 years of experience in the franchise resale business. Because we understand the complex needs of a franchise system, we can help you face the challenge of a franchise resale with confidence.
Accurate Franchising offers franchisors an unmatched level of skill in our franchise resale program. Each sale process is confidential to protect your business and keep clients, customers, and investors happy.
When you work with the Accurate Franchising franchise resale program, our 350+ highly trained professionals will manage the entire process, including:
- Providing franchisors with up-to-date reporting on the sales progress: Keeping everyone informed on the sales process is one of the ways that we put our customers first. We won’t keep you in the dark as we market your franchise to the perfect buyer.
- Preparing a comprehensive business analysis: In order to sell your franchise, we have to analyze the business to understand what makes it marketable. This analysis is integral to the franchise sales process and makes it go more smoothly.
- Assisting in valuation: Our experienced professionals can help you determine the value of your business so that we can ensure the sale goes for a fair price.
- Marketing the franchise confidentially throughout our extensive network: One of the biggest benefits of selling your franchise with Accurate Franchising is our enormous network of buyers and sellers. We utilize this network to sell your franchise confidentially, making the transition simple and seamless.
- Meeting with and qualifying potential buyers: As a business owner, you do not have time to meet with a variety of buyers and ensure that they are qualified to purchase your franchise, so Accurate Franchising steps in to do it for you.
- Assisting in preparing the offer: The paperwork surrounding a franchise sale can be complex, so our experts help you prepare the formal offer for sale.
- Coordinating the closing of the sale: Signatures, tax documents, business forms, lists, fees, and so much more goes into closing the sale of your franchise. When you use our franchise sales program, we will coordinate all of that to make the closing process go smoothly.
Whether it’s a single unit or a multi-unit franchise sale, Accurate Franchising will handle the resale process beginning to end. It is vital for a franchise system to ensure that the sales of existing franchises are handled professionally, quickly, and confidentially to ensure the overall success of the franchise system as a whole. At Accurate Franchising, we maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality to help our clients make the optimal franchise sale.
blog / latest news
Building a strong brand is important for any business, but it can be the difference between success and failure when you franchise your business. How can you strengthen your franchise brand? Franchise consultants recommend the following: Make sure you have a consistent franchise image. Your name and logo should reflect what you do, and these…Read more
Franchising your business is a great way to grow your business for many people, but it is not right for every single business. What do you need to know before you make the decision to franchise your business and get started on transitioning to a franchise? Is Franchising Right for Your Business? Start with your…Read more
Have you thought about turning your business into a franchise? It is a process and one you do not want to take lightly. Here are the three things you should do to ensure your transition to a franchise is successful: Understand Your Business Having a successful business does not automatically translate to a successful franchise….Read more
If you are running a successful business, growth is inevitable. But how that growth occurs varies from business to business. For many, the obvious next step after setting up a successful startup is franchising using franchise development services. It is important to understand that franchising is not right for every business. Some businesses just are not…Read more
If you want to franchise your business internationally, there are several things you need to consider. Any type of franchising is a major step in the life of your business, but going globally can feel especially overwhelming. The good news is that franchising internationally is a great way to grow your business and take advantage…Read more
Are you thinking about turning your existing business into a franchise? Franchise consulting can help you achieve your goals and ensure everything goes smoothly. How can Accurate Franchise help you? 1. Determine If Your Business Is Right for Franchising Not every business is right for franchising, even if it is wildly successful. In order to…Read more
Franchising is a great opportunity to turn your business into something more than it is now. No matter how much success you have achieved, if you have not grown, you are not going to ever reach the point you have dreamed of. Franchising offers a path to unlimited success without requiring you to work round-the-clock…Read more
Franchising your business is a great way to grow and achieve more success. It is also a way to build a bigger business without having to do all of the work on your own. By allowing people to invest in your franchise, you are growing a brand through others. It is a great way to…Read more