Looking to Sell Your Existing Franchise Units? We Can Help
As a franchisor, marketing and selling existing franchise units can be a challenge. Accurate Franchising — in connection with our partners at Transworld Business Advisors — has over 65 years of experience in the franchise resale business. Because we understand the complex needs of a franchise system, we can help you face the challenge of a franchise resale with confidence.
Accurate Franchising offers franchisors an unmatched level of skill in our franchise resale program. Each sale process is confidential to protect your business and keep clients, customers, and investors happy.
When you work with the Accurate Franchising franchise resale program, our 350+ highly trained professionals will manage the entire process, including:
- Providing franchisors with up-to-date reporting on the sale’s progress: Keeping everyone informed on the sales process is one of the ways that we put our customers first. We won’t keep you in the dark as we market your franchise to the perfect buyer.
- Preparing a comprehensive business analysis: In order to sell your franchise, we have to analyze the business to understand what makes it marketable. This analysis is integral to the franchise sales process and makes it go more smoothly.
- Assisting in valuation: Our experienced professionals can help you determine the value of your business so that we can ensure the sale goes for a fair price.
- Marketing the franchise confidentially throughout our extensive network: One of the biggest benefits of selling your franchise with Accurate Franchising is our enormous network of buyers and sellers. We utilize this network to sell your franchise confidentially, making the transition simple and seamless.
- Meeting with and qualifying potential buyers: As a business owner, you do not have time to meet with a variety of buyers and ensure that they are qualified to purchase your franchise, so Accurate Franchising steps in to do it for you.
- Assisting in preparing the offer: The paperwork surrounding a franchise sale can be complex, so our experts help you prepare the formal offer for sale.
- Coordinating the closing of the sale: Signatures, tax documents, business forms, lists, fees, and so much more goes into closing the sale of your franchise. When you use our franchise sales program, we will coordinate all of that to make the closing process go smoothly.
Whether it’s a single or a multi-unit franchise sale, Accurate Franchising will handle the resale process from beginning to end. It is vital for a franchise system to ensure that the sales of existing franchises are handled professionally, quickly, and confidentially to ensure the overall success of the franchise system as a whole. At Accurate Franchising, we maintain a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality to help our clients make the optimal franchise sale.
blog / latest news
The decision to franchise your business is a great way to grow your empire without all the hassle of needing to run every operation yourself. There are many excellent reasons to franchise your business, and Accurate Franchising is just the trusted partner you’ve been looking for to guide you through the process. Our founder, Ray…Read more
Recipient of Coveted “E” Award Honored For Export Opportunities WEST PALM BEACH, FL – May 21, 2018 – It was announced today by U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross, that United Franchise Group, a South Florida-based company with more than 1,600 franchises in over 80 countries, is the recipient of the coveted President’s “E” Award…Read more
If you’ve been researching how to franchise a company, Accurate Franchising has the answers you’re looking for. When you decide to expand your business through franchising, our expert guidance can help to make the process as simple as possible. No matter what line of work you’re in, we can help you to leverage your successful…Read more
If you’re a franchisor looking to make more sales, chances are your franchise development could be re-evaluated. Franchise development covers many of the aspects of franchising that buyers pay attention to, helping to define your brand not just as a business, but as a potential franchise partner. As the experts in turning businesses into franchise…Read more
If you’re interested in building a franchise brand you can be proud of, look to Accurate Franchising, Inc. for help. Our years of experience in the industry have given us the expertise we need to help your business get to the next level. Here is a closer look at some of the key services we…Read more
50 years ago, nobody expected a little sandwich shop based in Connecticut to become one of the biggest restaurant franchises around. But in spite of Subway’s humble beginnings – a 17-year-old with a $1,000 loan from a family friend started the brand – it has grown into a worldwide success with thousands of restaurants. If…Read more
Owning a thriving small business is an accomplishment in itself, but growing that business with multiple locations is an even larger goal. At AFI, we talk to business owners all the time who want to take that next step but they don’t know how. The good news? You don’t have to! We are the experts…Read more
Building a strong brand is important for any business, but it can be the difference between success and failure when you franchise your business. How can you strengthen your franchise brand? Franchise consultants recommend the following: Make sure you have a consistent franchise image. Your name and logo should reflect what you do, and these…Read more